- Compatibility List
- Video Tutorials
- CE Declaration of Conformity
NOTICE TO ORDER
We recommend installation and programming by an authorized dealer. This immobiliser is delivered with the software of all vehicles listed in the compatibility list. We may update the software or an authorized dealer if necessary. Please specify the exact vehicle type when ordering and we will provide you with a vehicle-specific installation plan.
The CAN BUS FIREWALL is probably the first retrofittable immobiliser that communicates bi-directionally over up to two CAN and one LIN bus data system. This digital immobiliser helps protects your car from theft, Key cloning, Keyless range extension, learning vehicle keys, hacking the key code from the vehicle key, and even stealing the owners key. Only towing the car is still possible because a car thief will never be able to drive away with your car. The new WFS400-LIN and WFS400-PRO are the third generation of the CAN BUS FIREWALL protection, and is a vastly improved version on its predecessor in many ways, and in its functionality.
The WFS400-LIN no longer requires additional remote controls, transponders or driver cards. No flashing LED or keypads can lead to where about’s the installation of the device is located in your vehicle. In addition, the electronics are extremely compact, so the installation can be covertly hidden within the vehicles wiring harness. The system is armed automatically when the ignition is switched off.
To disarm the system, you have use existing switches within your vehicle. You can designate your code using buttons on the steering wheel, the navigation or in the dash (the available buttons are vehicle specific, these are listed in the compatibility list. You must enter this code before each trip. The combination you choose is like entering the PIN of your credit/debit card.
In addition to the WFS400-LIN we have the WFS400-PRO with Bluetooth technology. You can deactivate this immobiliser either by switches in your car or wirelessly via Bluetooth. You can either use the optional Bluetooth transponder WFST400 or any compatible Apple iOS / Android smartphone. The WFS400-PRO is suitable for regularly used vehicles, because a the Bluetooth transmission it increases the power consumption of the immobiliser.
Of course, the immobilisers have been tested for electromagnetic compatibility, have CE and E approval and are registered with the WEEE.
We have aroused your interest in the WFS400-LIN, then contact us or your authorized dealer and get the benefits. In the compatibility list, you can check whether we have already developed suitable software for your vehicle.
- No cables in the vehicle are interrupted during installation
- Immobilisation by CAN data communication with the control button of the car
- 1 to 15-digit PIN code via CAN and LIN Bus supported buttons in the steering wheel or dashboard
- The WFS400-LIN electronics can not be tracked in the vehicle
- The immobiliser can not be bypassed electronically
- No radio signals are sent or received
- No additional remote controls or transponders are needed
- Uses the vehicle's own CAN data bus
- Silent operation without relay click noise
- PIN code can be changed at any time
- Service mode for garages or valet parking
- "Blocking" input for external control via optional GSM module
- Operating voltage 9-16 VDC
- Sleep current <0.3mA
- Working current <26mA
- Dimensions 25x20x7mm
- Weight 21g (module with wiring loom)
- Immobiliser electronics with wiring loom
- Service card
- German / English instructions
- Two AMPIRE car window warning decals
- 12 months
- 36 months warranty if professional installed by an authorized dealer
NOTIVE TO ORDER
- The CAN-Bus immobiliser WFS400-LIN is always supplied with the software for all vehicles in the compatibility list. In the event of a later change of vehicle, we or an authorized dealer can update these vehicles. Please check before ordering if the CAN-Bus immobiliser is also compatible with your vehicle. Please specify the exact vehicle type when ordering and we will provide you with a print of a vehicle-specific installation plan.
HOMOLOGATION AND APPROVALS
- E-Mark E20*97R01/08*004015*00
- ETSI EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1 (2017-02)
- ETSI EN 301 489-3 V1.6.1 (2013-08)
- Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU
- ECE-R10 - R&TTE
- CE conform
- WEEE-Nr. DE54949565
- VdS Class II