- Video Tutorials
- Printing templates
- Compatibility List
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Door, hood, trunk, and ignition protection.
- Built-in Stinger® Doubleguard® Shock Sensor
- Revenger® 6-tone Siren
- Failsafe® Starter Kill
- Superbright LED
- Parking Light Flash
- Horn Honk Output
- AUX Output
- Optional Sensor Input (MUX) Port
- Light impacts to your vehicle will trigger the Warn Away signal. The system will pulse the horn and flash the parking lights for a few seconds.
- Heavy impacts will trigger the system. The triggered sequence is 30 or 60 seconds of constant siren sounding and flashing parking lights.
- If a door is opened, the system will immediately start pulsing the siren and flashing the parking lights. Three seconds later, the siren output changes to a continuous blast. This progressive response gives you time to disarm the system with your transmitter if you inadvertently open the door while the system is armed, while still providing instant response (even if the door is immediately closed).
If programmed for instant trigger, the siren will output full trigger response after the door has been opened (see Programming Options)
-Turning on the ignition key triggers the same progressive response as opening a door.
- If equipped, the starter interrupt prevents the vehicle`s starter from cranking.
The vehicle may already be equipped with a starter interrup relay from the factory.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Control module and harness
- A Stinger dual stage shock sensor (on-board the control module)
- Pre-wired Valet switch with integrated red status LED
- Failsafe Starter Kill relay (if equipped)
Due to the complexity of this system, it must be installed by an authorized dealer only. Installation of this product by anyone other than an authorized dealer voids the warranty.