- CE Declaration of Conformity
The connection is easily set up and automatically restored via Bluetooth 4.0. The BTR series uses the Bluetooth protocol for headphones on your smartphone and does not affect the functionality of your Bluetooth hands-free car kit.
The BTR200 Bluetooth Receiver is designed for navigation and car stereo systems with a 3.5mm jack input and an on-board power supply of 12 volts.
- Sound output: 3.5mm jack plug
- Power supply: +12V ignition (ACC/K15) with fuse 2A
- Remote output: Blue cable +12VDC/max. 20mA
- 3.5mm jack plug with signal output 1.0V
- splash-proof, marine certified
- automatic power on
- automatic remote output (+12V DC)
- QDL licensed Bluetooth 4.0 CRS I9chip (CSR8635)
- A2DP in highest EDR specification
- BT Audio Streaming also lossless files like Wave, Flac, Lossless, etc.
- SSID display name: BTR200
- 10m range
- Apple iOS
PRC-1 AMPIRE Bluetooth remote control
55100-KLINKE AMPIRE interference suppression filter
- Voltage: +12V DC
- Current consumption including remote output: <65mA
- Voltage/current remote output: +12V DC, max.20mA
- Bluetooth 4.0
- CSR8635 chip
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Encoding: Low Complexity Subband Codec (SBC)
- Bit rate: up to 345 kBit/s.
- Audio output voltage: 1V RMS
- Bluetooth 4.0 / transmit power <10mW EIRP and aptX
- Housing dimensions: Height: 20mm, Width: 65mm, Length: 50mm
- Blue: Remote output +12VDC/20mA (0.459mm² or 26x 0.15mm), 305mm length
- Red: +12V ignition (ACC/K15) with fuse 2A (0,459mm² resp. 26x 0.15mm), 305mm length
- Black: Ground (0.459mm² resp. 26x 0.15mm), 305mm length
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Declaration ID D025151
- Referenced Qualified Design ID 56386
- Listing Date 08 December 2014
PAIR YOUR DEVICE:
- make sure Bluetooth is switched on in your device
- switch on the ignition
- the LED (6) flashes blue (pairing mode)
- Select "BTR200" in the Bluetooth menu of your device to connect.
- after successful connection, the LED lights up permanently and a single beep sounds over the audio system
- up to 9 devices can be connected to the BTR200, but only one device can stream music at a time
- The BTR200 always remembers the last tuned device and connects automatically when switched on.
- a connection to another device must be done manually, as described above
- if the connected device is out of range for more than one minute, the connection is automatically interrupted and the BTR200 goes into pairing mode [the LED (6) flashes].
- can only be used in vehicles and not in continuous operation
- all settings, such as volume, music selection and play/pause are made on your unit
- The BTR200 can be installed out of sight as it has no controls or buttons to operate.